Eligibility for membership in the Wisconsin Off-Road Vehicle Park, Inc. consists of those individuals, organizations, governmental entities or corporations residing, recreating, or doing business in the area served by this organization or who support the purposes and objectives of the organization.
Any applicant admitted to membership automatically agrees to adhere to the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Wisconsin Off-Road Vehicle Park, Inc.
Any member shall be entitled to cast one(1) vote regardless of category of membership. The right of a member to vote; and all of the member's right, title, and interest in and to the organization shall cease on termination of the member's membership. No member shall be entitled to share in the distribution of the organization assets upon the dissolution of the organization.
The most common categories of membership include:
- Individual $10.00 (annual membership)
- Small Business $50.00 (annual membership)
- Association or Club $100.00 (annual membership)
- Local Goverment/Agency $100.00 (annual membership)
- Silver Corporate Level $250.00 (annual membership)
- Gold Corporate Level $500.00 (annual membership)
For additional information on membership and an expanded listing of membership categories please refer to the WORVPI By-Laws.
Download application for mailing or pay via PayPal/Credit Card from our store on the left.